Hi there! Did you have a good weekend? Ours was filled with food, friends (Hi, Heithaus’s!), and relaxation. Earth Day was on Sunday and it had me thinking about the different ways we’re green. Composting and using the reel (manual) push lawn mower automatically come to mind.
And let’s not forget the Blade Buddy! I reviewed the Blade Buddy back in January after using it for a month. And guess what? It’s April and I’m still using the same razor blade!
Shaving is neither green nor frugal. The average consumer spends hundreds of dollars a year on disposable razor blades and creates an exorbitant amount of waste each year. It’s estimated that two billion blades and their packaging are thrown out each year, resulting in two million pounds of plastic waste. Yikes!
So to help reduce your shaving expenses and waste, I’m giving away a Blade Buddy to one lucky reader!
Here’s how to enter:
- You must be a follower on Google Friend Connect… so click there in my sidebar first if you haven’t already! Then, check out Blade Buddy and leave a comment with one way you’re “green.”
Additional entries (leave a comment for each):
- Follow me (@FiscallyChic) on Twitter
- Like Fiscally Chic on Facebook
- Follow Blade Buddy on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway. For example: Have you seen this amazing giveaway from @FiscallyChic and @bladebuddy_ ?!?! You DON’T want to miss it! http://www.fiscallychic.com/2012/04/green-giveaway.html
- Like Blade Buddy on Facebook
This giveaway closes on Sunday April 29, 2012 at 11:59pm Central.