A couple weeks ago, Stephanie sent me a blog award. (Thanks!) Since work is a little crazy, I thought today would be a good opportunity to cash in the post and share 7 random facts about myself. Hope you find these entertaining on a Tuesday :)
1. Even though I’m a foodie, I’m weird about tomatoes. I don’t like them raw or on salads. I’ll order them on sandwiches, but pull them out about half way through. Yet I like salsa, bruschetta, tomato sauce, and ketchup.
|Here’s a picture of my Dad and me at an open water swim meet|
2. I’ve broken 3 bones. My right collar bone when I was 4. My left wrist when I was 6. And my right thumb when I was 15. While swimming.
3. I have a mild obsession with pink shoes. Current count: 4 pairs. Peep toes from our wedding, sneakers from London, flats for work, and sandals for warm weather.
4. I have a maybe-not-so-secret desire to own a bakery. And I love wedding cakes. A few years ago I saw a collection of Wendy Kromer wedding cakes and just about died. Wendy is an editor of “Martha Stewart Weddings” and is the co-author of “Martha Stewart Wedding Cakes.” Yes, I’m a proud owner of the book.
5. I was a cheerleader in 6th grade. Enough said. And no pictures.
|Devil dog from the family I stayed with in Madrid|
6. I’m kind of afraid of dogs, especially small yippy ones. I had a traumatizing experience with an evil toy poodle as a kid.
7. My first car was a green 2000 VW Passat named Jalepeno. That picture is a newer version of my car.